Monday, October 29, 2012

Four Teams Could Win Out, Who Goes to the Championship Game?


Who Goes to Championship Game?
If Alabama, Notre Dame, Kansas State, and Oregon all win out who goes to the championship game? This could very well be exactly the case. Alabama looks like an NFL team so if they lost a game before the championship game it would be a shock. Notre Dame should beat the teams left on its schedule, USC is its only challenge left and USC has not looked very good this year. Kansas State should also have a pretty easy time winning out also, Texas is its toughest game left and Texas has been shaky all year. Oregon has the toughest schedule left with USC, Stanford and Oregon St. left on its schedule, but it is very plausible for them to win out. My prediction at this point, I think Alabama and Notre Dame. I think K-State wins out but Notre Dame jumps them in the BCS system with its win over USC at the end of the year, plus the politics of how popular Notre Dame is helps them get in.  I think Oregon might lose one between now and championship time. That’s what I think will happen, what I want to happen is to see Notre Dame vs. Kansas State. That I think would be an awesome game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment