Friday, February 22, 2013

Chiefs QB questions

Until the Eagles hired Chip Kelly I was wondering if the Chiefs would try to pick up Mike Vic as a bandaid QB until we could find a franchise QB. But Kelly's offense will need a QB like Vic so Vic stays in Philly. That then got me thinking about Nick Foles, but word out of Philly is that they will keep Foles. We will see if Foles actually stays. I would have loved to see the Chiefs pick up Kirk Cousins from the Redskins but as a friend put it so well "Cousins is the RG3 insurance plan". Alex Smith is another name that comes to mind when thinking about QB's that could be on the market, it is likely that San Fran will trade or release him. There is some word that Smith may stay in San Fran but I'll believe that when I see it. Smith had good numbers in 2012 but I'm not sure if I am completely sold on him. What an awful year for the Chiefs to be searching for a QB. Who should they pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment