Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Night Football Pick and some other things

First off... how is it that NFL players don't know overtime rules? Many players in the 49ers and Rams game didn't realize the game was over after the overtime period... really! They thought the game could not end in a tie. I have only watched football my entire life, all levels, and have know that the NFL can end in ties during the regular season. These guys have played the game their entire life, how do they not know this? I mean their was a tie NFL game just a few years back in 08 I believe. I don't get it.

Second, have you heard of the new Romeo Rule for the KC Chiefs? Coach Romeo is going to bench anyone who turns the ball over in their monday night game tonight. So third stringers you better be ready to play!

Chiefs at Steelers
Pick: oh come on KC gets killed, Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment